We have recently had our spring JLT and ambassadors meeting, where we discussed our initial plans for our upcoming food event. The main theme for this is diversity.
JLT and the ambassadors are now busy planning ideas for this event, ready to present to all classes over the next few weeks.
We have had our first meeting - have a look at our minutes to see what ideas we have this year .
Our first project is collecting food for harvest for our local food bank. The Ambassadors have written a letter asking for help.
This years Ambassadors are -:Soma, Benet , Vanessa and Paul
They will be supported by our Junior Leadership Team who are -: Bailey, Jayden, Tobias,Kiersten,Evie,Reagan, Leah, Gursirat and Tia
Welcome to our Junior Leaders and Ambassadors Team page
Our JLT and Ambassadors have been elected to their important
role through a full democratic process in school as part of our British Values Election Week.
They play a key role in reflecting pupil voice to the Senior Leadership Team and impacting upon future events in school.
Junior Leadership Team- Job Description
As a member of the Junior Leadership Team you will act as a link between your Class, your Class Teachers, Senior Leaders and School Governors. Team members have a vital and special role in making sure that all the children in our school are listened to and have a voice about how they want our school to be.
You will need to make sure that everybody is doing all that they can to fulfil our school vision, promoting:
‘Believe, Belong, Achieve’
Some things that you will do:
1. Attending meetings – you will need to come to all our meetings once every half term
2. Bring what you need to the meeting and look after any information you are given
3. Listen to the views and opinions of your class and bring ideas that will improve our school
4. Respect everyone’s ideas and opinions
5. Give information to your class – ask your teacher for a time to do this
6. Present ideas during assembly with Mr O'Leary
7. Work with other adults and governors to audit and improve areas of our school
Congratulations to our newly elected Junior Leaders for the forthcoming academic year. These children have been elected by their peers and identified as role-models who will be a communication link between senior leaders and pupils to work towards school improvements for pupils' learning.