Junior Leadership Team- Job Description
As a member of the Junior Leadership Team you will act as a link between your Class, your Class Teachers, Senior Leaders and the Governors Team members have vital and special role in making sure that all the children in our school are listened to and have a voice about how they want our school to be.
.You will need to make sure that everybody is doing all that they can to fulfil our school vision, promoting
‘Believe, Belong Achieve’
Some things that you will do:
1. Attending meetings – you will need to come to all our meetings once every half term
2. Bring what you need to the meeting and look after any information you are given
3. Listen to the views and opinions of your class and bring ideas that will improve our school
4. Respect everyone’s ideas and opinions
5. 6. Give information to your class – ask your teacher for a time to do this
8. Present ideas during assembly with Mrs Winter
9. Work with other adults and governors to audit and improve areas of our school
JUNIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM 2016
Applications will open soon!
Our Junior Leaders have been amazing this year and true role models. But it is that time of year when we begin to think about who can continue this role for September 2017.
After half term we will be working on application forms for the new JLT - have a look at the form below.
We will then be short listing the application forms and the whole school will get to vote in our Champions of Change Election.
JLT- Plans for 2017 and Projects
We have had two meetings already this year and we have these projects in hand and coming up:
Make 5 Grow- Tuck Shop
Red Nose Day- Wear red and cake sale
Easter event- Working with parent champions
Primary Parliament - For Year 5 and 6 JLT
JLT- Make 5 Grow- Tuck Shops Plans
JLT have been busy planning how they will make 5 grow. We have planned to test out a tuck shop at playtimes on Fridays.
We have talked about what kind of things we can sell, which are healthy and also which would be popular.
Click on the document below to see the survey we have made to get everyone's ideas.
Junior Leadership Team September 2016
We have been busy voting in our new Junior Leaders and now have our fully team.
Congratulations to these children who were voted by their classmates-
Yr 1: Annie and Gracie
Yr 2: Tori and Okello
Yr 3: Victoria and Keira
Yr 4: Lucas and Jovial
Yr 5: Dylan and Deanna
Yr 6: Toni Leigh and Sophia