Welcome to our Junior Leadership Team page
Our JLT members have been elected to their important role through a full democratic process in school as part of our British Values Election Week.
They play a key role in reflecting pupil voice to the Senior Leadership Team and impacting upon future events in school.
Our 2018-2019 Junior Leadership Team Members:
Our members for this academic year are:
Hermelia & Ishmael
Bella & Xavi
Benet & Jeozidaque
Clavany & Tori
Clijsters & Taylor
Mya, Lucas, Jade, Cameron & Alicia
These role-models will also be leading new lunch time games this academic year for other pupils...
Recent JLT events:
Junior Leadership Team- Job Description
As a member of the Junior Leadership Team you will act as a link between your Class, your Class Teachers, Senior Leaders and School Governors. Team members have vital and special role in making sure that all the children in our school are listened to and have a voice about how they want our school to be.
You will need to make sure that everybody is doing all that they can to fulfil our school vision, promoting
‘Believe, Belong, Achieve’
Some things that you will do:
1. Attending meetings – you will need to come to all our meetings once every half term
2. Bring what you need to the meeting and look after any information you are given
3. Listen to the views and opinions of your class and bring ideas that will improve our school
4. Respect everyone’s ideas and opinions
5. Give information to your class – ask your teacher for a time to do this
6. Present ideas during assembly with Mr O'Leary
7. Work with other adults and governors to audit and improve areas of our school
Congratulations to our newly elected Junior Leaders for the forthcoming academic year. These children have been elected by their peers and identified as role-models who will be a communication link between senior leaders and pupils to work towards school improvements for pupils' learning.
JLT- Make 5 Grow- Tuck Shops Plans
JLT have been busy planning how they will make 5 grow. We have planned to test out a tuck shop at playtimes on Fridays.
We have talked about what kind of things we can sell, which are healthy and also which would be popular.
Click on the document below to see the survey we have made to get everyone's ideas.